The safety and welfare of our customers, merchants, employees and the community is our top priority. While at Waipio Shopping Center, please adhere to the City and County of Honolulu Order that requires wearing face masks in public settings (outdoor and indoor), maintaining physical distancing of 6 feet and limiting gatherings to groups no larger than ten. While shopping and dining, please adhere to individual merchant’s policies, including line queuing and number of guests in the store. Let’s work together to keep our community safe.
Open for Business
To find the most up-to-date tenant hours, please search for individual store contact information on our website.
Here’s a list of open restaurants and eateries available for takeout and delivery:
Acapulco Mexican Restaurant – (808) 678-3115
Big City Diner* – (808) 678-8868
Dave’s Ice Cream – (808) 677-0028
Jack in the Box* – (808) 671-2448
Jade Garden* – (808) 671-2882
Loco Moco Drive Inn – (808) 676-2888
Nancy’s Kitchen* – (808) 676-3438
Outback Steakhouse* – (808) 671-7200
Shay’s Filipino Cafe – (808) 892-1793
Taco Bell* – (808) 676-3999
Thai Village* – (808) 678-2878
Wendy’s* – (808) 677-7700
Please check regularly for an updated list.
The mall will be operating on modified hours with retailers and restaurants determining their own hours. Please make sure to contact the business to get their most up-to-date hours.
- We encourage you to practice these CDC safety measures when you visit our shopping centers in Kailua Town. All of us can do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and all respiratory illnesses with these actions:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the center. When washing with soap and water, follow the 20-second rule.
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other guests.
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Adhere to individual tenant’s policies, including line queuing and number of guests in the store.
- Adhere to all government regulations, mandates and guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick.
To follow the latest medical information and recommendations, please visit these websites: